Common Myths about Menopause and Weight Loss
"There is nothing surprising in the fact that I recover, because I climax." Climax - a normal physiological process and weight gain in this period of life is not necessarily. Most importantly, we should not forget: basal metabolism decreases with age.
If eating habits remain the same while the woman (and man) gets extra pounds and hormonal changes in this very innocently. Hormones affect the ratio of bone, fat and muscle mass, why change body shape, but this process is quite can be corrected - it was a good food selection.
"My mom age stout - hence, I cannot escape it!" - Genetically transmitted growth, skeletal structure, but not the thickness of the fat layer. Customized fat loss review scam From mom do you have the habit to eat for dinner two sausages with potatoes and drink tea with cakes? As you know, the point here is family traditions food, rather than heredity.
According to statistics, only 5% of fat people are overweight is associated primarily with endocrine problems, including hereditary, for the remaining 95% of the root cause - banal overeating, and hormonal disorders they arise precisely because of obesity. Proper nutrition leaves no chance "genetic predisposition"! So, m s found: menopause itself is not to blame for the extra kilos but if they are still there turning to the specific recommendations for their extermination.